Theron - Storm Griffin

Return

Theron
LEVEL 1
Evolution of
HP 2007
ATK 347
DEF 118
SPD 74
CRIT % 30 %
CRIT DMG 150 %
ACC 15 %
RES 15 %
Rank / Level HP ATK DEF
2 | LVL 20 3708 777 238
3 | LVL 25 5093 1131 337
4 | LVL 30 6078 1354 400
5 | LVL 35 6931 1548 454

Runes recommended at level 35

%
%
Flat

1. Draining Dive


Single target - 1 * ATK
Attacks an enemy. 25% chance of draining their HP. Drain is 75% of own attack.
Skill up
  • 1. Damage +5%
  • 2. Damage +5%
  • 3. Damage +5%
  • 4. Damage +10%

Number of monsters with this spell among our registrants: 5

1. Direct Dive


Single target - (1 * ATK) + (10 * CritDmg)
Attacks an enemy with an attack increase based on own critical damage.
Skill up
  • 1. Damage +5%
  • 2. Damage +5%
  • 3. Damage +5%
  • 4. Damage +10%

Number of monsters with this spell among our registrants: 8

2. Dazing Dive


Single target - 1.8 * ATK
Attacks an enemy, inflicting great damage . If attack is critical, stuns them for 1 turn. Reusable in 3 turn(s)
Skill up
  • 1. Damage +5%
  • 2. Damage +5%
  • 3. Damage +5%
  • 4. Damage +10%

3. Airborne Dive


AOE - 1.2 * ATK
Attacks all enemies and increases their chance of receiving a critical attack for 2 turns. Reusable in 5 turn(s)
Skill up
  • 1. Damage +5%
  • 2. Damage +5%
  • 3. Cooldown Time -1

5% increased attack when own HP are below 30%. At the end of own turn and when own HP are below 30 %, 10 % chance to cast increased defense on self for 1 turn(s).

Heroic upgrade
  • 2. Attack +5%
  • 3. Effect Probability +10%
  • 4. Attack +5%
  • 5. Turns +1
Griffins were created from the magical fusion of lions and eagles. They are one of the top predators of the skies, diving to catch their prey, and are sometimes used as flying mounts. Old bestiaries claim that an act of compassion by an eagle who rescued a lion being carried away by a dragon-vein gave rise to this formidable species.